Northwest ADHD Treatment Center is expanding next year and is seeking an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team! Candidates preferably have 2+ years experience assessing and providing medication management services to both children and adults with a range of mental health concerns including ADHD, mood, and anxiety disorders.
Our clinic was founded in 2014 and is strongly-focused on differential diagnosis and behavioral interventions. Our assessment process is extensive, including a series of 4 visits by behavioral health staff before referral to the PMHNP. The PMHNP then conducts a psychiatric assessment before making medication recommendations and providing ongoing medication management. Expected case load is 8-14 patients per day with 90 minute intakes and 30 minute follow up appointments. Providers design their ideal work schedule.
Our approach is team-driven. The PMHNP will be trained to provide CBT interventions for ADHD and is encouraged to grow as a therapist with regular consultation with experienced psychologists.
Please note that this position is physically-based in the Portland, OR metro region. Providers may be able to provide telepsychiatry services to clients in rural areas in Oregon.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a congenial personality and enjoys working as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Seeks out opportunities for professional growth
- Is knowledgeable and has excellent clinical decision-making skills
- Is a good communicator who can document notes thoroughly, but concisely
- Is highly organized
- Values work-life balance
- Highly competitive salary
- Vacation up to 5 weeks per year
- 6 paid holidays
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- CE allowance and additional educational opportunities throughout the year
- Paid administrative time
- Group and individual consultation
- Flexible scheduling and telepsychiatry opportunities
- Fun company-sponsored events monthly
- Performance award program
- Supportive management/ownership and the friendliest, most-helpful administrative staff around!
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume, a cover letter describing your past experiences and interest in the position, and a letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply on Indeed.
Due to the nature of insurance credentialing, we are starting the interviewing process now as it may take between 90-120 days to become paneled. Position will start in February/March 2019.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $124,800.00 to $166,400.00 /year
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse (Required)